Spring & Fall Auctions
CAS holds two auctions annually: one in the Spring and the other in the Fall. Auctions are open to the public and are a great opportunity to meet other fish enthusiasts and get great deals on new and used equipment, fish of all kinds and sizes, fish food, aquarium plants, and all sorts of accessories you might need.
Monthly Mini Auctions
Our Monthly Mini-Auction is where people can bring in aquarium related items to auction off during the monthly general meetings. The auction is held at the end of the meeting so that people can see and inspect the merchandise before bidding. There is a limit of 5 items per member.
Our Spring 2022 Auction is Saturday, March 26, 2022
CAS Auctions Rules
1. Sellers will be admitted at 8:00 A.M., public viewing will begin at 9:00 A.M., and the auction will start at 10:00 A.M.
2. Only CAS auction workers and sellers/donors will be admitted to the auction room before 9:00 A.M.
3. All items will be registered with https://www.myfishauction.com/ before the Auction starts and the proper tag placed on the bag or item.
4. Color coded tags: Item tags that are highlighted PURPLE are for Youth bids only. We are no longer using color codes for other tags.
5. The CAS is not responsible for diseased/dead fish or faulty equipment.
6. All sales are final upon checkout.
7. Bidders may request that an item be moved up for immediate auction. There is a $2.00 per item move–up fee. Request is given to the Auctioneer or one of their assistants.
8. All items unsold or unclaimed by the close of the auction immediately becomes the property of the CAS to dispose of however we see fit.
9. The CAS reserves the right to amend these rules as needed.